Feb 8, 1894 – “The Democrat Congress and Democrat President Grover-Cleveland join to repeal the Republican’s Enforcement Act, which had enables African-Americans to vote.” America’s Indomitable Character, Vol IV
Democrat Woodrow Wilson’s Administration (March 4, 1913 March 4, 1921):
2) 1913 Headline Washington Post Headline from 1913: “Wants to Part Races: Thompson Introduces Rigid Segregation Bill in House”, Thompson was a Democrat Congressman from Oklahoma, who stoked the Federal Government Segregation policy of Democrat President Woodrow Wilson.
By the close of 1913 “segregation had been realized in the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, the Post Office Department, the Office of the Auditor for the Post Office, and had even begun in the City Post Office in Washington D.C. Wrong on Race
For the first time “In 1914 the Civil Service began demanding photographs to accompany employment applications to weed out black applicants.” Wrong on Race
Black political appointees in the South were fired, as were many working in local post offices and as collectors of internal revenue. Wrong on Race
March 17, 1913 August 26, 1920: FDR served in the Wilson Administration as the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, under overt racist Josephus Daniels, who instituted segregation throughout the USN. No record that JFK ever spoke out/opposed segregation in the federal government, or in the USN! WWI kept blacks in segregated units. Hillary’s America/Wrong On Race
3) Republicans like CM John Rogers (R) Massachusetts tried to fight segregation, but they were in the Congressional minority, and ignored. Democrats held a 157 member advantage in the house and a 7 vote advantage in the Senate. Washington Post (Oct 17, 1913)
WWI, under President Wilson (D), the US Military created segregated units, and kept blacks out of combat. Wrong on Race
Movie Bill for Racist Klan Movie “The Birth Of A Nation”.
1915 President Wilson (D) held a private White House showing of the “notoriously racist movie” The Birth of a Nation for himself, senior members of Congress and the Supreme Court. Wrong on Race/Hillary’s America. Democrat Presidential imprimatur gave rise to a new explosion of Ku Klux Klan terrorism.
1917 Rep. Jeannette Rankin (R-MT), sworn in as the first woman in Congress.
4) “The Nineteenth Amendment was first introduced in Congress in 1878 by Senator Aaron D. Sargent (R). The bill calling for the amendment would be introduced unsuccessfully each year for the next forty years. Forty-one years later, in 1919, Congress approved the amendment and submitted it to the states for ratification.” Wikipedia
Democrats used filibusters on multiple occasions to stop the bill in their “War on Women” until Republicans were ultimately successful in 1919.
House Vote: 85% of Republicans Yes; and only 54% of Democrats Yes
Senate Vote: 56 to 25 (Republicans 36 Yes, 8 No); (Democrats 20 Yes, 17 No)
When the Amendment was submitted to the states, 26 of the 36 states that ratified it had Republican legislatures. Of the nine states that voted against ratification, eight were Democratic. American Spectator
“Twelve states, all Republican, had given women full suffrage before the federal amendment was ratified.”
5) 26 January, 1920 – “Minnesota’s FIRST-in-the-nation anti-lynching law, promoted by African-American Republican Nellie Francis, signed by Republican Gov. Jacob Preus.” America’s Indomitable Character
6) This period saw the rise to prominence of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, and advocate for abortions and population control through “Eugenics”.
NOTE: Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award in 2009, maintaining a solid connection to the Democrat Party’s racist past. Sanger Quotes:
“The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
“We want a world freer, happier, cleaner we want a race of thoroughbreds.”
“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members”
- Historian Kenneth O’Reilly, Nixon’s Piano: Presidents and Racial Politics from Washington to Clinton.
Franklin D. Roosevelt (D):
March 17, 1913 – August 26, 1920: FDR (D) served in the Wilson Administration as the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, under overt racist Josephus Daniels, who instituted segregation throughout the USN. No record that JFK ever spoke out/opposed segregation in the federal government, or in the USN? In WWI blacks were also kept in segregated units. Hillary’s America/Wrong On Race
1921 FDR Founds Polio Treatment Facility, for Whites Only. Wrong on Race, Naomi Rogers, “Race and the Politics of Polio”.
Stolen History: Revealing The Truth To Unite America
“The Democrats brought about the Civil War which killed over 640,000 American Citizens for the cause of Democrats Ruling Over Men.
The Democrats put upon us segregation and split the United States population for the cause of Democrats Ruling Over Men.
Democrats are now forcing Socialism upon us for the cause of Democrats Ruling of Men.”