We now have a full picture of both the Republican and Democrat Party civil rights histories. The facts are overwhelming:
+Republican Party’s Heritage:
- From its birth in 1854 was the Party of anti-slavery (which ended slavery), and inherited the ideals of the American Revolution (the revolutionary tradition)
- Conserving the promises of liberty, freedom (political/economic/thought and religion), personal responsibility, justice (justice of rights (equality under the law), economic allocation i.e. free market capitalism).
- Republicans always stood for letting people keep what they produce and earn.
- Republicans have always been the party of women’s rights and minority rights.
+Democrat Party’s Heritage:
- Oppression of Blacks/American Indians
- Stole land from Indians and labor from Blacks
- Since 1930s (Progressive Era), established modern plantations in the inner cities, added immigrants to the mix
- Developed confiscatory/progressive taxation system, now taking something from everybody. Don’t forget the democrat driven tax rates of 80-90%. End state, take everything from everyone, distribute as they see fit.
- From slavery through modern progressivism, Democrats have always stolen the fruits of peoples labor. Now, working to enslave Americans to the all powerful progressive state.
- Party of deceit, lawlessness.
- Modern Democrats contort our Nation’s Birth and our Constitution to denigrate America’s founding, and cover the racist history/nature of their party.
Since History is so damning to their party, Democrats try to convince Americans that the parties switched sides following the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Many fell for this lie. It’s time to set history straight!