Trustworthy is a word that means very simply “worthy of trust”. When applied to the Democrats and the president you need to question if they are still worthy of trust? If someone shows a pattern of deceit, they should no longer be trustworthy.
One example brings this question into focus. For three years the president of the United States promised the American people that if they liked their plan they could keep it. We now know the Democrats in Congress knew back in 2010 that this was inaccurate at best and a lie at worst. We also know that the administration knew that this was not true in 2010 as well. Despite that knowledge, the president sold the affordable care act as a law that would only affect Americans who wanted to participate in it. This was absolutely incorrect, and the Democrats and the president knew it all along! Not only did they know it, but when Republicans repeatedly made this point they were ridiculed and attacked, as is the common bullying tactic of the left. Harry Reid actually had the gall to claim that every American horror story about Obama care is a lie!
I have to ask the question, which I’ve yet to hear anyone else ask, what else do Democrats know that we haven’t found out about yet?
- Did they also know in 2010 that the cost of Obama care was going to far exceed what they were telling the American people? Democrats originally sold it as costing under $900 billion over 10 years. Projections are that it will cost the American taxpayers at least double that, and maybe much more than double.
- Did they know that many Americans were going to lose the doctors that they love and respect and have been going to for years?
- Did they know that the average costs of these plans were going to be far more than what Americans were paying before the law was passed?
- Did they know that the deductibles were going to go up?
- Did they know that Obama care was going to force many doctors to retire rather than put up with it?
Republicans and conservatives made all of these points before the law was passed! Democrats and the president ridiculed them and called them “extremists”. We now know all of these tragedies are true! The real question that should be asked in the media and by Americans is when did the Democrats know, and what else do they know that they’re not admitting to? This question should apply much more broadly than just to Obama care. It should be applied to immigration reform for instance. Conservatives are pointing out the many flaws and potential disasters, the second and third order effects, of comprehensive immigration reform only to again be demonized by Democrats. The conservatives were right on Obama care and they are right on issues such as immigration. We just found out that the Obama administration was cooking the books on reporting deportations.
Every American needs to ask themselves how “worthy of trust” are the Democrats on any issue now that we know that they lied on Obama care? Sadly, President Obama has our allies asking the same question!
– Obama Care Fraud: Jonathan Gruber, an Obama care architect, admits writing the law to fool the “stupid” American voters!
– Kentucky Senate Candidate Alison Grimes (D) is lying about her support for the coal industry
– Administration was warned over the last two years that the explosion in illegal immigration was coming.
– President still says that U.S. Southern Border more secure than ever!
– Majority of Americans now agree
– MIchelle Obama has now joined the party – “Experts: Michelle Obama Cited Bogus Study Showing Drastic Drop in Childhood Obesity”.